TO THE SHOP...

Friday 19 June 2009

Freebie! Challenge Competition No 7 'Love & Marriage', Winner of No 6 & The New DT

FREE 'love' please take and enjoy!
See Kim's idea...
Competition No 7 - 'Love & Marriage'
  • With the wedding season well under way this fortnights challenge is to create an item (card or other eg, tag, bookmark, wedding stationery..) on the theme of 'LOVE &/OR MARRIAGE'
  • The prize is a Bee Crafty image of your choice (exc. PDFs & sets)!
  • Deadline Midday Saturday 4th July (UK time.)
  • As usual you must include a bit of digital somewhere, it doesn't have to be a Bee Crafty image, however I am giving away the freebie above if you want to use that, please take it from the blog and enjoy (just click on it to enlarge then save to your computer )
  • Spread the word!
Trixi's gorgeous design below should inspire. She has used the 'bay tree' from Bee Crafty's wedding range and letters from the 'Birdy Alphabet'



And from Christine

And here is a reminder of some relevant Bee Crafty designs you might want to purchase.



Click here to go to my shop (or use the button, top right) - wedding range, fluffy bunny pair and and extract from the bunny sentiments PDF
The winner of Competition No 6 is....

Lynsey for her great design and clever use of minimal colours, well done! See the other great entries in the slide show to the right.
With great exitement I announce the new Design Team for Bee Crafty
What a difficult choice, I had such talented and lovely applicants, but the final 6 are....


You can see Trixi's work above, the rest you should see next fortnight with the next challenge, I look forward to seeing their work :)

I've really valued all the applications for the DT posts, for those that didn't make the DT I have a little something to send you as a thank you for your interest and support... I'll be in touch.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Bee! A big Congrats to everyone! Thanks for choosing me and choosing my card for the designer's spot! I look forward to working with everyone!

Sue said...

Oh thank you Bea,i am absolutely thrilled to bits.Well done also to the rest of the team,i look forward to working with ya all and getting to know ya:)

Congrats Lynsey on winning the competition,as ya know i have always admired your cards and fabulous colouring:)

Sue
xx

The Pink Elephant said...

Congrats to Lynsey!!!

Thank You very much Merrigan!!! I am so excited and looking forward to promoting you and working with everyone!!! Yippee!!!!

Blessings,
LORi BOYD

Louise said...

Congrats to all on the new DT and to Kim for getting her lovely 'Name' card on the designers spot.

Louise said...

Congrats to Lynsey too! A fab card :)

trixi b said...

Congrats to my everyone on the new DT team. Looking forward to seeing your designs.. it's gonna be fun!! :o) xx

Unknown said...

cute cute images.

Unknown said...

oh here's my wedding one ;)
http://creatingisfun.blogspot.com/2009/06/mygrafico-6.html

Lisa said...

Congrats to the new DT this is my first time entering this challenge I hope you like the card here is my card

pinky said...

Congrats to all the new DT members. And thanks so much for the beautiful freebie. Here is my card I made an anniversary one.
Thanks for looking.
Pinky

Regina said...

Congrats to the DT and Lynsey! thanks for the beautiful image! Here is my card! Thanks for looking.
http://rjones-scrapcreations.blogspot.com/2009/06/5.html

Jan Hennings said...

I found you while blog hopping and am so glad I did! All the images are so sweet and the cards are gorgeous!

Spyder said...

Lovely card, really beautifully made

((Lyn))

Unknown said...

Nice cards! And super cute images :)
Here is my card

Unknown said...

Congrats to the new team & thanks for such a lovely freebie, my card is here

Thanks

Jan x

Louise said...

Here is my entry for the Love & Marriage competition:

My Card


Thanks


Louise x

Arya Samaj Mandir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.