TO THE SHOP...

Saturday 10 October 2009

Challenge 15 'A Sketch,' Our New DT Member Victoria & Winner of Ch 14

Challenge 15 - 'A Sketch'
How to play: This fortnight you must make a papercraft item (card, giftbag, tag...anything goes) following the sketch above AND use a digi image somewhere.You don't have to use a 'Bee Crafty' image. Submit by Saturday 24th October (Midday UK) by posting on your blog and commenting below. The PRIZE is one of Bee Craftys downloads. (See full rules to the right.)
Now for my DTs inspiring examples, you can find the images they have used in my shop here.
We are pleased to welcome Victoria to the Bee Crafty DT and she has created a wonderful first design from the sketch using 'Whimsical Girl & Snowman'

Kim's card uses some great colours and pretty snowflake embellishments with a 'Wish Fairy Christmas' image.
Trixi's wonderfully textured and warm card uses 'Fluffy Bunny Christmas'

Christine's pretty autumn card has a wonderful array of flowers to compliment the image from the 'Floral Set'
Lori's bold colours and great distressing really sets off 'Flower Girl' (this one is a freebie image if you scroll back through the blog!)
Sheri's charming card sees delicate pattern paper and embellishments work wonderfully with 'Fluffy Bunny Christmas'
Winner of Challenge 14 (Christmas) is... the lovely Donna! Congratulations x

20 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful line-up ladies!!

Congratulations Donna!! You card is darling!! You did a fabulous job coloring the image!!

Larissa said...

Hi Bee!

Thanks for putting my card in the spotlight!
Congratulations Donna, Really lovely card!

Great sketch, I hope I will have some time to make something with it!

Hugs,
Larissa

Sarah said...

Wow beautiful DT cards!!! Congratulations Donna, gorgeous card x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi WOW I stumbled across you last night and had to play. Great sketch. Love the downloads. Although I didn't use one on my card I did buy the Halloween ones so will be using them soon. Love the DT cards they are super.
Hazelxox
Here is mine!

Elaine ♥ said...

Fabulous designs from the DT again, all superb and stunning!!

Had a fab time doing this challenge :)
Here is My Card!!

Elaine x

Katherine said...

wat a beautiful cards. keep up.

here is my card.

Teri said...

Hiya. Love the sketch this time!
mine is here
Hugs,
Teri x

raindropecho said...

Thanks for the fun sketch!
Here's my entry
- Ann

Donna said...

I'm so excited to be chosen as the winner for the last challenge, thank you ladies for the congrats....I'll just pop an email to you now Merrigan :) Donna x

Alice said...

This is a fun sketch!

Here is my card.

Thanks!

Tracey said...

Thanks for the great challenge, love the layout. Here is my card.

http://totallytraceys.blogspot.com/2009/10/bee-crafty-downloads-challenge-15.html

Donna said...

Fantastic sketch this week, thoroughly enjoyed following this one :) Fab inspiration from the DT, well done ladies :) Donna x

You can see my card here thanks for looking

Tracey said...

Fab sketch & gorgeous cards from the DT :-)

My card is here

x

Donna said...

Hi, this is my first time with this challenge. Fabulous inspiration from the DT. Here is my
card

Tip Top said...

Great challenge and I liked the sketch!

Here is mine!

Catherine said...

I have really enjoyed making a card for the challenge. The DT cards were such an inspiration !Here's mine!

Maria Matter said...

the flowers are my digi images this time, cut and popped!
... Joyful Stamper: A Flowery Get Well

thanks for the great sketch MB!
blessings, Maria

Linda said...

Great sketch :o)

Here is my card

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Merrigan, what a gorgeous sketch. Sorry I haven't taken part for so long but life gets int the way sometimes. Fab sketch, I really enjoyed using it. Stunning DT cards. Congrats to Donna for winning the previous challenge. You can see my card here Hugs, Denise x

ribenaruby said...

Wow, beautiful creations, loved using this sketch and you can see it here Thankyou for looking.